- Natural resistance to Oidium and Aphids.
- Bioavailable and plant-usable silicon.
- Resistance to droughts, frost and situations of stress.
- Mobilises nutrients, making the fertilization more effective.
- Better preservation post-harvest.
- Reduces the effect of toxic elements like aluminium.
SILICROPS designed to provide Silicon, an element that is very scarce in soil,
in a way that is completely available for the plants. SILICON is highly beneficial
and in very short supply in all crops.
SILICROPS achieves two important effects:
- It regularises nutrients making the fertilisation more effective.
- It gives greater resistance and elasticity to cuticles.
Resulting in three significant benefits: protection against aphids and oidium,
greater resistance to drought and improved preservation post-harvest.
CE FERTILISER: Mix of microelements. ORDEN APA 1470/2007.
Packaging – 250cc, 1L, 5L, 25L and 1.000L.
%p/p g/L Zinc 2 21,2 Molybdenum 0,03 150 Silicon (K2SiO4) in the form of orthosilicic acid 2 21,1
Density: 1,06 Kg/L
- How to use
Foliar Cereals 0,2L/ha Citrus trees 0,3L/ha Strawberries 0,2L/ha Fruit trees 0,3L/ha Horticultural crops 0,2L/ha Legumes 0,2L/ha Ornamental crops 0,3L/1.000L Vines 0,2-0,3L/ha
It is always advisable to carry out a miscibility test to check the compatibility of the products.
Do not mix with very alkaline products.