CROPS Kappa Express
- CROPS Kappa ExpressManure foliar containing potassium, rich in micronutrients and having high contents of NATURAL BIOACTIVATEURS SYNERGISANTS. By supporting the metabolism of the plant, the sugar formation, the growth, the ENLARGEMENT and the maturation of fruits CROPS Kappa Express train give a greater uniformity, a better consistency and a faster colouring. It also improves resistance to transport and the capacity of conservation.
- Rich in Potassium and micronutrients chelated/complexed, which allows its perfect ASSIMILATION.
- Synergisants of totally natural origin (sugars, amino acids, carbohydrates, etc.), what gives its perfect synergy and availability with the normal metabolism of the plant.
- Mouillants and penetrating agents make of him an authentic fertilizer foliaire, complete and well-balanced. Trials were made by applying it to orange trees, fields of potato and vineyards. In every case, there was an increase of the production and the quality, and the harvest was able to be made approximately 10 days beforehand (what allows an optimization of the time of harvest).
% p/p g/L Acids free amines
Nitrogen ( N ) total
Nitrogen ( N ) organic
Nitrogen ( N ) uréique
Boron ( B )
Copper ( Cu)
Iron ( Fe) chélaté
Manganese ( Mn)
Density: 1,23 Kg/L
Aminogram: acid 95 % Glutamique, 5 % Resto
Chélatant agent: EDTA
Row(Rank) stability chélaté pH fraction 1-8
- How to useCROPS Kappa Express applies in the water of treatment when the volume of water placed in the tank is in ¾. maintain a continuous shaking finish filling, and add the other products.
Application foliaire during the phase of growth of the fruit, before the beginning of the change of color and 2-3 weeks laterIn case of cultures in the spread out harvest, it is recommended to continue the applications with an interval of 15 days.
Dosage of 2-3 l / ha, dissolved in at least 600 liters of water to every application. Ideal concentration from 200 to 500 cm3 / hl.
At the indicated doses, CROPS Kappa Express can be mixed with all the usual agrochemical products.