- CROPS HYDROSOLUBLESThe soil is an organism live in the physical, chemical and microbiological phenomena develop.
Soil is the habitat for the development of plants and consists of four main components:
- Organic Matter
Organic matter is the set of organic compounds, animal I plant at different stages of decomposition or transformation.Organic matter determines the physical, chemical, and biological condition laying capacity a soil fertility.Effects such as porosity, availability of nutrients, increased microbial activity are examples of the benefits of the presence of organic matter in the soil.These benefits are achieved when organic matter become HUMUS, this is achieved by hard with manure or fresh organic matter, since decomposition occurs so quickly that there is the process of HUMIFICATION and C is lost as CO2.
CROPS technology has allowed us to develop a very special product, CROPS KHUMATE in a crystalline powder (0 – 2mm) which contains humic and fulvic acids, which aims to raise the potential of response of inorganic fertilizers.
Packaging – Bag 10kg.
Humic acid (dry basis) 60 %min Fulvic acid (dry basis) 15%min K2O (dry basis) 12%min Moisture 15%max PH 9-11 Solubility 95%min
- AplicationWe recommend the application of LABIN SUPERHUMICO 85 in soils with low levels of organic matter, low nutrient availability, and limited microbial activity.
Their greater effectiveness is achieved by applying it for irrigation and during the entire cultivation.
Recommended his pre-dissolution in water with agitation and speed constant, compatible with the majority of the fertilizers used for Fertigation, except those that contain Ca (particularly calcium nitrate).
Avoid mix with products pH below 5.0
Its application is mainly for Fertigation and the main benefits are:
- It promotes greater microbial activity stimulating the activity of beneficial soil organisms, which provide easily usable C as a source of energy.
- Benefits processes such as nitrification, atmospheric, solubilize nitrogen fixation and hydrolysis of Polyphosphate, oxidation of sulfur, etc.
- It promotes a better absorption of nutrients present in the soil.
- Allows a better formation of aggregates increasing porosity.
Culture Dose (kg/ha) Aplication Vegetables 10-15 All the cycle Cereals 5-10 Applied at planting and pre-flowering. Fruit trees 10-20 Flowering, Setting, Fruit development Flowers 15-20 All the cycle
- Warehouse ConditionsUnder normal conditions (cool, dry warehouse and not outdoors) and in its original packing, should not occur or chemical changes or physical changes for a minimum of 2 years.