- CROPS SELFREINHighly efficient saline soil corrector.
- Salinity corrector fertiliser.
- Soil and water corrector.
- Suitable for organic agriculture.
CROPS SELFREIN is a corrector for soils and saline water in fertigation for crops.
CROPS SELFREIN works by exchanging excess sodium for calcium in clay humic complexes, releasing sodium and other salts which are carried into the lower layers of soil. To complete the action, thorough irrigation is needed so that sodium is washed to a depth beyond the reach of the roots.
It also has the advantage of providing calcium via an excellent ‘mobilising agent’ such as LIGNOSULFONATES, for increased assimilability and absorption.
Product regulated RD 506/2013.
No register is necessary. Type 1.2.1.05. “Inorganic fertilizer with a secondary nutrient (complexed calcium)”.
Packaging – 250cc, 1L, 5L, 25L and 1.000L.
% p/p g/L Calcium (CaO) complexed 7 6 Nitrogen (N) nitric 4 3.5
Density: 1,19 Kg/L
Complexing agent: Lignosulfonic acid
Crops Selfrein power: 1L Crops Selfrein : 15 g Na (as a sodium chloride)
Dark brown color.
Density: 1.19 g/mL
Stability range of the complexed fraction: pH between 3 and 9.
- How to useIt is added to water fertigation, preferably in the first two watering. They often use 30 to 40 litters per hectare, increasing to 100 litres per hectare in case of severe salinity.
It should not be mixed with phosphate or amino acid chelates by root, for possible incidence of incompatibility.