pH CONTROL CROPS
- pH CONTROL CROPSHigh-tech product specially developed to acidify with precisión the water of foliar treatments. Thanks to its pH colour indicator we can easily know when pH is right.
- pH control with precisión.
- Easy to use.
- Wettable, stimulating effect.
- Aport of phosphoros.
- It can be use in fertirrigation as well.
Colour change indicator
Colourless pH > 7 Neutral-alkaline Yellow pH 5.5-7 Neutral-acid Orange pH 3.5-5.5 Weak acid Reddish pH < 3.5 Strong acid
CE Eertilzer– Tipe C.2.3. CE 2003/2003 Regulation
5L BOTTLE. BOX of 4 BOTTLES (20 L.) PALLETS of 800 L.
1L BOTTLE. BOX of 12 BOTTLES (12 L.) PALLETS of 460 L.
% weight / volume Total Nitrogen (N) 4 Amidic Nitrogen (N) 2,5 Ammoniated Nitrogen (N) 1,5 Phosphoric Anhydride (P2O5) 20
Density: 1,26 Kg/L
- How to useAdd 50-100 ml/hL (50 in acid pH waters and 100 in neutral-basic pH waters) about 2/3 of the content in water. Homogenise and continue until achieving an orange-reddish colour. Then, add the formulation or product to be used with the rest of water. The total dosage will vary according to the pH level and the content of bicarbonate in water.
In close spaces (tunnels…) the foliar dosage will not go over 0.1%
Do not mix with products rich in cupper without previously having a test done.