- Available and plant-usable SILICON
- Resistance to droughts, frost and situations of stress
- Mobilises nutrients, making the fertilization more effective
- Better preservation post-harvest
- Reduces the effect of toxic elements
SILICROPS is designed to provide ACTIVE SILICON, an element that is very lacking in the soil, in a way that is completely available for the plants.
It is highly beneficial in low dose.
Thanks to its application we will achieve two important effects:
It regularizes nutrients making the fertilization more effective.
It gives greater resistance and elasticity to cuticles.
%p/p g/L Zinc 2 21,2 Molybdenum 0,03 150 Silicon (K2SiO4) in the form of orthosilicic acid 2 21,1
Density: 1,06 Kg/L
- How to use
Foliar Cereals 0,2L/ha Citrus trees 0,3L/ha Strawberries 0,2L/ha Fruit trees 0,3L/ha Horticultural crops 0,2L/ha Legumes 0,2L/ha Ornamental crops 0,3L/1.000L Vines 0,2-0,3L/ha
It is always advisable to carry out a miscibility test to check the compatibility of the products.
Do not mix with very alkaline products.